Nooob in this wonderful site

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTMLFan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I've been a long time Martin Logan Fan, and user,but have not registered in any of the forums. I consider myself very lucky as my wife loves ML. We have enjoyed our Sequel II, as a stereo set-up for music and as a 5.1 for our HT. I scanned through the posts yesterday, and this site is filled with very nice and helpful folks.

looking forward to being a contributing member to this great site.

Welcome to the club , LongTimeFan ! Listening to Martin Logans gives a peace of mind and relaxes all senses, this must be one of the reasons why we're all so calm and relaxed around here :) Of course, you might catch some incurable disease from us, we're all infected - and happy to suffer - by the dreaded Joeyitis, but hey, that's the price to pay for entering such an exclusive club :D

Welcome :cheers: I enjoy MLs for both Music and HT as well. This forum is packed w/ helpful positive folks who love to share their passion for high fidelity sound reproduction. :rocker:

Welome aboard, tickets please.......enjoy the ride, watch out for the cinders !!!

LTMLFAN,
Welcome, there's plenty to learn and contribute here so warm up a cup of your favorite or grab a cold one of your favorite and enjoy. Feel free to ask anything or contribute.
Sam

Welcome :cheers: I enjoy MLs for both Music and HT as well. This forum is packed w/ helpful positive folks who love to share their passion for high fidelity sound reproduction. :rocker:

Ditto here! I LOVE them for HT stuff and as I rediscover my vinyl collection I am really enjoying the 2ch music as well!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I would be lying if I said I've not been infected with the dreaded Joeyitis. I sometimes think it is a welcome disease, or else life would be so boring.

Thanks again.

Where in NorCal are you? Hayward here...

We Nor-Cal'ers should all have a little get together and do some listening soon.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Aboard!

It's great to see more Sequel owners.

Those are wonderful speakers (and great for future tweaking, keep tuned to this channel).

I'm a stone throw away from you TomDac. I'm in Fremont. Looking forward to a GTG in NorCal.

I've already replaced the panels on my Sequel IIs to the new ML panels.

I'm looking to upgrade to the Vistas in the future.

Back