new to martin logans

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fts

Reaction score
i dont have electricstatic speakers .but idid buy 2 motion 12 for fronts, 2 motion 10 for backs, 1 motion 8 center channel and a dynamo 700 subwoofer that said i came upon a cinema center channel at great price so i moved the motion 8 for 6.1 system.i have a denon avr-3312 i can get 3 power amps to run the speakers.1. a parasound hca-2200 2. a hafler 9500 transnova 3. and a shelbourn 2/160 for great prices would all this together be just over kill? could not find much about motion products on the forum.any replys would be great.they sound great will upgrade someday to full electricstats but not anytime soon.

I dont know about how that cinema will go with the motion 12's. If I was going to upgrade the the front then I would have went with a emc2 center. Sure you can get 3 power amps but if they are all diff brands then they will all have diff sounds thats going to mess with HT. I think you should sell some speakers and upgrade the 2 fronts for some electrostats to balance things out

cannot afford to upgrade in the near future,justed moved and my job the company is alittle shaky at the moment.

Back