NEW: SoCal

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokey

Reaction score
Greetings from sunny SoCal. Enjoying the site and all it's info. And looking forward to learning.

Welcome to the site and howdy from another SoCal denizen.:cheers:

Whereaway in SoCal?

welcome we are all friends here .Enjoy it here I do !!!! I love tubes and Martin Logans !!!!

Welcome to the forum! What ML's do you own?

Vantages. Lovin' em even after three years. Got a very low ground loop hum I'd like to isolate now. So many threads to look through for possible solutions. Argggh.

Is there a way to get an email when someone replies to a thread? Haven't found a way do that. Possible?

Vantages. Lovin' em even after three years. Got a very low ground loop hum I'd like to isolate now.
Woofers on the Vantages hum quietly 24/7. Per ML customer service, that's expected and un-fixable. Perhaps that's what you're hearing......

Is there a way to get an email when someone replies to a thread? Haven't found a way do that. Possible?

Just above your first post there is a toolbar and there is an option that says "thread tools" Click it, and then click the subheading "subscribe to this thread", the next screen will give you an option to receive an email when someone replies the the thread.

Welcome.

Woofers on the Vantages hum quietly 24/7. Per ML customer service, that's expected and un-fixable. Perhaps that's what you're hearing......

OK. I guess that is it. Glad to find that out. I appreciate your helpful answer. The noise is kind of a hum/hiss and not loud.

Un-fixable. Wow. Seems they could have taken care of that. I guess they don't think that it affects the sound. That was my thought too.

Just above your first post there is a toolbar and there is an option that says "thread tools" Click it, and then click the subheading "subscribe to this thread", the next screen will give you an option to receive an email when someone replies the the thread.

Welcome.

I'm subscribed. Thanks for the clue.

Back