New ride 3

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife was rearended yesterday on her way home from work. Traffic stopped but not the guy behined her. The skid plate deflected the impact down. The mufflers are pushed almost to the tires but the rear of the car looks suprisingly good.

ML350win.jpg

The Dodge Status didn't fair so well.

ML350lose.jpg

She just won the most definitive game of king of the MT ever!

I hope it all w0rks out in the end for you..

The door looks perfectly good, not a scratch on it. The rest of that should buff out:D

After I upgraded the calipers and rotors on the MB

brakeright.jpg

it occured to me that my poor '55 is being over run with car parts

garage.jpg

Cars, like audio, take on a life of their own consuming any and all real estate they can.

it occured to me that my poor '55 is being over run with car parts

Luther..........did I hear you mention '55 Chevy ????

'though she no longer resides in my garage ( an insane offer was made over two years ago that I didn't turn down) she was once my pride and joy.

'55, two door 'post', originally sold as a 'business sedan', back seat 'delete'.

As you can tell by the pics she was no original, rather 400 SB, M-21 muncie, '57 rear(4.11)

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 32
  • PICT0048.jpg
    PICT0048.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 29
Luther..........did I hear you mention '55 Chevy ????

'though she no longer resides in my garage ( an insane offer was made over two years ago that I didn't turn down) she was once my pride and joy.

'55, two door 'post', originally sold as a 'business sedan', back seat 'delete'.

As you can tell by the pics she was no original, rather 400 SB, M-21 muncie, '57 rear(4.11)

Oh Man! That is one saweet ride.

Latest posts

Back