New member from NYC.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ML13GT

Reaction score
Good day all. I have come to the mecca of ML's.

I start with my horrible blown out demise of my Sammy 61" DLP. I had to upgrade and starting researching on just a TV. Now I have a BestBuy in my living room. Below are the products I have attained IN the past 3 weeks.

-Panasonic TC-55VT30 (7X110w)
-Pioneer Elite VSX-52
-MartinLogan Motion 12 (2Each)
-Martin Logan Motion 8 (Center)
-MartinLogan Motion 4 (2each)
-Sony PS3 (Blue-ray and 3D some Gran Turismo 5)

I've wired my receiver, tv, ps3, Motion8 and Motion 12's. In the process of modifying my new floor stands for the Motions 4's. Might just mount them as L/R highs or see how they sound as side speakers.

My dilemma Is that I want some Electrostatics, would buy the fancy Theos or Ethoes but Im replacing my car with the newer faster model. Im looking at either getting the Purity's or the Source's. Problem Is I dont know what standalone Pre-amp to get with the Source's. Any and all help into the magical world of Electrostatics would be appreciated. Thank you.

Oh yeah almost forgot, need a sub. Looking at these.

-HSU VTF-2 MK 3
-Rythmic FV 12
-Outlaw LFM-1 EX
-Dynamo 1000

Good day all. I have come to the mecca of ML's.

I start with my horrible blown out demise of my Sammy 61" DLP. I had to upgrade and starting researching on just a TV. Now I have a BestBuy in my living room. Below are the products I have attained IN the past 3 weeks.

-Panasonic TC-55VT30 (7X110w)
-Pioneer Elite VSX-52
-MartinLogan Motion 12 (2Each)
-Martin Logan Motion 8 (Center)
-MartinLogan Motion 4 (2each)
-Sony PS3 (Blue-ray and 3D some Gran Turismo 5)

I've wired my receiver, tv, ps3, Motion8 and Motion 12's. In the process of modifying my new floor stands for the Motions 4's. Might just mount them as L/R highs or see how they sound as side speakers.

My dilemma Is that I want some Electrostatics, would buy the fancy Theos or Ethoes but Im replacing my car with the newer faster model. Im looking at either getting the Purity's or the Source's. Problem Is I dont know what standalone Pre-amp to get with the Source's. Any and all help into the magical world of Electrostatics would be appreciated. Thank you.

Stood up until, 3 am reading more about my options. Getting the ESL's.

Back