New member and downgrading

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paublo999

Reaction score
Hi All,

Lurked around these fine resources for some time but would say hello and ask for some advice from any members in the UK.

I have enjoyed a full 7 speaker ML setup for the last few years but I now have to move to a smaller non dedicated room and could do with some cash to be honest. I sold my Velodyne HGS18 yesterday. :(

I plan to keep my Arieus and Cinema speakers along with my Scenarios for the rear but the large Ascent i's need to go. Any suggestions for where to sell safely and what sort of value I could expect.

I bought them ex-dem three years ago and have only put about 50-70 hours on them. They are in rosewood and mint. Would be sorry to see them go.

I hope I havent broken any rules by posting this, but would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks again
Paul

Hi,

I know what I paid for them, but I have no idea of their current value. These really are my pride and joy and I dont want to put them on fleabay.

So few people really appreciate these speakers. Anyone bought any recently second hand?

Cheers
Paul.

Back