New Canuck

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvitez

Reaction score
Greetings. I've owned my Sequel II's for 14 years, and am on the 2 channel upgrade path. I've already learned lots of great information from this site. I love Martin Logans! Great forum!

Welcome ! Where abouts in Manitoba do you reside ? I've ridden the Trans-Canadian train several times, love the ride out of Winnepeg through the Praries in the early evening, even your Canadian Grain elevators are better looking than those in the US ! One of these days I want to take the overnite train to Churchill to witness the Polar bear migration before there gone.

Glad to have another 'black pizza' spinner in the fold !

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome! There must be a disporoportionate number of audiophiles in Canada: warm amps help us get throught the winters :D

I live just outside Winnipeg. Yes, as a prairie boy I do find big sky country really beautiful. Mountains are beautiful, but seeing the breadth of creation here in the Red river valley is also spectacular in the summer. I've been to Churchill, quite an experience. I was caribou hunting last fall 10 miles south of the Manitoba/Nuvavut border: wow! Eating wild blueberries, being one of the tallest things present because the trees have a very short growing season, and walking in such remoteness that I felt like no human had ever stepped where I was walking: memories for a life time. If you like wilderness experiences, Manitoba has a lot to offer. But....it also has just enough stereo stores to allow good equipment to be easily available! The best stereo set up I've ever heard was at a local dealer who had Summit's powered by a full rack of Simaudio's top of the line equipment, including the Andromeda CDP: only $13,000 just for that. Sigh. But I do love the ML sound.

Latest posts

Back