Need repairs to Aerius i, Los Angeles, CA

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToshinMac

Reaction score
I'm new to the club. I just took delivery of a pair of Aerius i from a seller on Audiogon. Unfortunately one of the binding posts seems to have broken off in transit. They were shipped in their original boxes via UPS. Does anyone know of an authorized service dealer/center that can make the repairs in Los Angeles or do I need to ship them back to Martin Logan in Kansas?

Try calling Magnolia, in Santa Monica. They may be able to direct you since they sell Martin Logan. 310 309-5000

Definitely try calling Martin Logan directly first. I've seen a lot of audio repair guys who don't have a clue how to work on Logans butcher them pretty well, and ML has great customer service.

Jim Powers called me back and refered me to the guys at "the Source" in Torrance, CA, one of their "Signature Dealers".

I called them (310.534.9900) and talked to Steven Lord who was extremely helpful. He took my name & number and said he would talk to Jim at ML and get back to me. He just called back, had ordered the replacement part from ML and told me to bring the speaker over in a few days when the parts came in.

GREAT customer service from both of these folks.

I really appreciate everyone's quick response and willingness to share, it's a great feeling to be in a group w/ shared values. I feel much better now, I was quite despondent when I opened my boxes last night and discovered the break. Thanks again to all!

Another nice little customer service story about ML and Jim Powers...

Great people, great company, awesome speakers.

Jim Powers called me back and refered me to the guys at "the Source" in Torrance, CA, one of their "Signature Dealers".

I called them (310.534.9900) and talked to Steven Lord who was extremely helpful. He took my name & number and said he would talk to Jim at ML and get back to me. He just called back, had ordered the replacement part from ML and told me to bring the speaker over in a few days when the parts came in.

GREAT customer service from both of these folks.

I really appreciate everyone's quick response and willingness to share, it's a great feeling to be in a group w/ shared values. I feel much better now, I was quite despondent when I opened my boxes last night and discovered the break. Thanks again to all!

I can attest to that. They installed my system. My setup is shown in their website http://thesourceav.com/contenthtmlmenu.htm

Latest posts

Back