My Digital Journey....................

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
While I am more than bit late to the party, I can say that I'm enjoying the first dance with my new 'digital toys'.

Along with my Meridian DAC that I purchased on my sons recomendation he has installed on my laptop some really great(and easy to use for me) software....... J River Media Center 18, along loading up 100 plus albums, alot of which are high rez. For now I'm using an AudioQuest cable from the DAC to my LS-27 that son had lying around.

All sounds good !

There's something to be said (and it has, ad nauseam) about the convenience of digital. Personally, even if it sounds better than vinyl, which it often does, I'll still spin vinyl, too.

Wow Dave - your coming with leaps and bounds into 1996.....enjoy! :)

Adam..............you mean I'm still that far behind ? .... LOL

Seriously I doubt that anything in '96 compared to the dollar value and size of this little Meridian unit let alone what the J River Media offers. Regardless, for now I'm happy !

Personally, even if it sounds better than vinyl, which it often does, I'll still spin vinyl, too.

Steve, I couldn't agree more........that's why I still enjoy purchasing it !

Back