MUSIC DIRECT offering 10% discount

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonepub

Reaction score
Hey gang,

Music Direct has informed us that they will be offering a 10% discount on music and accessories to TONEAudio readers this weekend, until Monday morning at 9am.

Just add TONE-10 into the comments section of your order and you will receive the discount.

Hope that helps a little with your record shopping needs!

Hey Jeff,

I just got MD's newsletter.

It reads "10% off everything" with an asterisk at the end, which indicates;

* May not apply to certain items.

Kinda gives a new meaning the word everything.

Could just apply to music and accessories as you've indicated.

Better check on the discount before you order.

Gordon

Last edited:
FWIW, Elusive Disc has that beat......15% off, provided you spend a grand or more.

Also, pretty much for the most part, ALL the web / mail order joints are at least 10% off through Monday @ midnight.

FWIW, Elusive Disc has that beat......15% off, provided you spend a grand or more.

Also, pretty much for the most part, ALL the web / mail order joints are at least 10% off through Monday @ midnight.

I think I am going to get a new Lyra cartridge from them this weekend :musicnote:

they seem to have somewhat different stock as far as music goes I like their selection.

Last edited:
I wish I could audition it as well it will be my first jump to a MC cartridge I have some high hopes I hope I am not going to get let down.auditions are really not worth a whole lot to me though as room amps and speakers will alter the heard sounds so much.

I know the Argo i and Skala worked great with the MC2300 when we had it in for review, so you should have good results.... Order that baby from MD and get the discount! If they won't let you use the TONE discount for the cartridge, let me know personally. I'll make sure you get it!

Order that baby from MD and get the discount! If they won't let you use the TONE discount for the cartridge, let me know personally. I'll make sure you get it!

Jeff is that a 10 or 15% discount ?? ....again, FWIW Elusive Disc ( for that purchase amount) is 15%

they told us 10, but if you like buying from MD, tell the guy on the phone to match their price, I'm sure they will....

Back