ML Vista speakers and Arcam AVR350 receiver?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

clavace

I am putting together a new Home Theater system and have not found any dealers that carry both Martin Logan and Arcam in my area. I want the system to be very "musical" as I spend as much time just listening. I am looking seriously at the ML Vista speakers and have read wonderful reviews on the new Arcam AVR 350 receiver. I called ML and they have no experience with Arcam and advised I post here.
I intend to run the receiver in 5.1 which will allow me to bi-amp the Vista speakers using the remaining 2 channels.
Does anyone have any experience with driving ML speakers with Arcam receivers (either the new AVR 350 or AVR 300?
Thanx
:cheers:

I am putting together a new Home Theater system and have not found any dealers that carry both Martin Logan and Arcam in my area.

Come to Austin! Our main ML guys really like the Arcam stuff and sell quite a bit of it! Audio Systems is the name of the company. I think you can find them on the web in Austin, TX on Koenig Lane. You could probably email them and get some thoughts from them about that combination.

Come to Austin! Our main ML guys really like the Arcam stuff and sell quite a bit of it! Audio Systems is the name of the company. I think you can find them on the web in Austin, TX on Koenig Lane. You could probably email them and get some thoughts from them about that combination.

+1... as usual, Pcar928fan is spot on... I bought my MLs from Audio Systems and I will tell you they ML sound AWESOME driven by the Arcam stuff... I went with Sunfire, but I will tell you, MLs and Arcam produce a quality sound.

I am putting together a new Home Theater system and have not found any dealers that carry both Martin Logan and Arcam in my area. I want the system to be very "musical" as I spend as much time just listening. I am looking seriously at the ML Vista speakers and have read wonderful reviews on the new Arcam AVR 350 receiver. I called ML and they have no experience with Arcam and advised I post here.
I intend to run the receiver in 5.1 which will allow me to bi-amp the Vista speakers using the remaining 2 channels.
Does anyone have any experience with driving ML speakers with Arcam receivers (either the new AVR 350 or AVR 300?
Thanx
:cheers:

Hi!

I'm curruntly using the Martin Logan Vista together with an Arcam AVR350, to great success. The amp has no problem delivering a great amount of power, and the Norwegian importer of Arcam has told me that de 350 is stable down to at least 2 ohm in stereomode. Reasonably good for a receiver, I would say.

Strongly recommended....

Latest posts

Back