ML passage

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBMGeek7840

Reaction score
Just got the martin logan inwall passage to replace my ticket as a center channel which i have not even installed. Will try to sell the ticket. I was amazed at how much bigger the passage was compared to the ticket.

A quick question do you guys think the ML Script I are descent as a front speaker or are they just for surround use?

Thanks

Nice upgrade on the in wall. You're going to love that passage! It is one of my favorites. As far as the scripti goes.... I think that's all relative. I work for an ML dealer and have a few customer's using them as mains that absoutely love them. :D I also have a few customer's that wouldn't even consider them for rears! :(

I will tell you that we just discontinued the scripti because it won't be long before the are replaced with something new... If you are buying a set now you should be able to get a deal on them. Find a dealer where you can get a good demo on them and trust your ears.

Whatever you get if it's from Logan it's gonna rock! :rocker:

I already have the Scripts and they sound good to me, but i have never heard the ML big boys like the summit,vantage,vista etc.. Is the main difference the bass or clarity or what. The scripts sound good to me but maybe its because i have the abyss which picks up the bass. Im afaid of going to sound advice(tweeter store) because everytime i go i come out with something new.

Aaahh yes... I believe they refer to that here as 'joeyitis' ;) I have the same problem. Try working at a place like that with a bunch of competitive guys who always have to out-do one another! It's okay though... my kids don't mind pan-handling :haha1:

The larger panels really open up the sound and are much more realistic. They just immerse you in the sound. They are simply breath-taking :bowdown:

Back