Metallica - Death Magnetic

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiophiliac

Reaction score
Well I have listened to it. Its AWESOME!!! The ONLY complaint I have is the production quality. Lots of clipping/overdriving, and not enough dynamic range. I hope it was intentional, because if it was an "accident" or "mistake", it was HUGE and there will be no recovery aside from sending new copies and letting people trade up. And someone would need to be fired.

Other than the sound quality, the album is super! Shortest song is 6:25. Lots of heavy gnarly riffs. Screaming solos. Tight and swift drumming. Gut felt vocals. Parody-esque lyrics at times. Has elements of all previous Metallica albums IMHO. Great stuff from the greatest metal band of all time.

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Check it out.

There black album has the best recording out of their entire library. I don't think they will ever better it. It is sad.

I got this CD too and I like it a lot. Back to the days of speed metal. Rick Rubin is one of the all time great producers. I agree the audio quality could be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back