Martin Logans with 8-Track Tape

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMC

Reaction score
I am just curious if I am the first person to listen to an 8-Track tape through Martin Logans.

I doubt you are the first. Rumour has it that Rich has one too....oh, sorry, Rich has Bose speakers.

How about Martin Logans with Edison Diamond Disks or Gold Mold Cylinders? I have listened to WFMU's Antique Phonograph Music Show podcast.

How about Martin Logans with Edison Diamond Disks or Gold Mold Cylinders?
Hmmm..... that could be interesting...... on a similar note, no pun intended,;) a friend of mine has a wire recorder from the 40s.... complete with recordings of radio programmes a corporate secretary made when nobody was around. The recordings are actually startlingly very good!:rocker:

I am facinated by that old recording technology. Some of the old stuff sounds pritty good. Even electric recordings from the 1920's.

Hmmm..... that could be interesting...... on a similar note, no pun intended,;) a friend of mine has a wire recorder from the 40s.... complete with recordings of radio programmes a corporate secretary made when nobody was around. The recordings are actually startlingly very good!:rocker:

I want to hear those recordings form the wire. That would be cool to hear. I like listening to the Antique Phonograph podcast, sound of 78s.

Back