Martin Logan Music Charge speaker cables?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonnie

Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of these and would a 10' pair be worth 80 bucks?

Sounds kinda high for speaker cable, but supposedly these are better for stats. Terminated with choice of nanners or spades.

Martin Logan Music Charge speaker cables:

cdb5_1.JPG

This is an outstanding design for use with Martin Logan or Magnepan speakers and will result in significantly clearer bass and top frequencies if you are currently using some form of seriously stranded cable like Monster.

What would make them so much better?

Anyone ever heard of these and would a 10' pair be worth 80 bucks?

Sounds kinda high for speaker cable, but supposedly these are better for stats. Terminated with choice of nanners or spades.

Martin Logan Music Charge speaker cables:

cdb5_1.JPG

What would make them so much better?

I think the best thing to do is to experience. Do they do home trials or have a return policy?

Interesting... I emailed Audible Elegance when I found this ad and asked them why it was better. No response yet, but I can assume I would get something similar to what response you got.

I hope someone knocks some sense into me before I spend $600 on a pair of speakers cables.
I just checked my receipt - I spent more than twice that amount on mine (14ft), and I'm sure that I'm at the lower end of the spectrum if you compare that with what others on this forum have probably spent.

Interesting note that you received. I use AudioQuest Bedrock w/ Odysseys. I have solid copper going to the stats and stranded going to the sub. I think it works very well.

I just checked my receipt - I spent more than twice that amount on mine (14ft), and I'm sure that I'm at the lower end of the spectrum if you compare that with what others on this forum have probably spent.

No offense, but I've just never been able to convince myself cables will make that much difference.

I bought 40 feet of bulk Audioquest Type 8 at $5 a foot from Audiogon, very happy with it. I had looked at the ML cable but decided to go with AQ.

Lee

No offense, but I've just never been able to convince myself cables will make that much difference.
I once had on loan an expensive interconnect in my system, unknown to my wife. She walked into the room while I had some music playing, and within seconds asked what I had changed since it sounded so much better. I went back to the cheaper i/c, and the magic went away. Cables do make a difference. That said, I sometimes cannot hear any difference between two entirely different high end cables.

Latest posts

Back