marantz monoblock

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magnoliarichj

Reaction score
jsut won auction for ma500s 2 of them to run my claritys... power is good and marantz a good name anyone have exp. with these.

I have 3 of them to run my center and surrounds

Nice little amps great value for the money......Steve

jsut won auction for ma500s 2 of them to run my claritys... power is good and marantz a good name anyone have exp. with these.

A buddy of mine has them running some DCM Time Windows and loves them. Never had a breakdown and when I had Spica TC-50 they made a lovely match with those boxes. A beautifully made amp!

Nice little amps great value for the money......Steve

Yep, those 3 of the 'loaves' of mine have given me 12 years of trouble-free service and they only cost me $120 each.

Ben

Magnoliarichj, Tony,
Same here, ran three in a Snell surround sound system also. Still have my MA500's. Love them for that duty. Great amp you should enjoy them Magnoliarichj! Still have two Kenwood Mono Block amps also L-05M's.
Sam

Had five of them for eleven years and never had a problem. A great little amp....

T-

Please let us know. I'm already wondering if my decision to go with my Denon/Rotel combo is going to give me what I want from CDs.

Back