Marantz integrated and ML?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmstpierre

Reaction score
Hi all

Is anybody using a marantz integrated( like the pearl, 15 and 11 series/range)with some of the new ML range and use it to good effect.
I just got a audio lab m-dac and need to partener it with an integrated not costing an arm and leg as the house has.
Regards

Speakers are the ethos, music genres are very diverse, but no country music

Forgot to add that indeed I may get a better int amp with other brands, but I have a credit of $1800 into a shop that does sell marantz int amp and also, there are being reduced at a ridiculous price.
Regard

I have a marantz pm15s2... It is a very fine, exceptionally built integrated and gives sweet sound :)
I don't have it in use, since it is waiting for me to build my offive rig...
When I brought it home, tested it with my ML Odysseys, and sounded very nice!

Hi bsandovalb,

Thanks for your reply. Good to know that the marantz 15s2 can do the job. I was pretty confident that the 11series would but not sure about the 15 series.
At the end of the day, if ml state that there speakers can be powered by receivers, m sure something like a marantz integrated will do the job.
Regards
Jean

Oh yes, Jean... This little heavy integrated is ahead of the other marantz receivers... I used to have the sr8002, the 125w/ch multichannel receiver that has great musicallity for such a product... And the pm15s2 is in a whole other league!...

Back