'Logans are packed!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amey01

Reaction score
Sad day yesterday - no more music for a week or so. My 'logans are all packed up (and so is the rest of my system) for our impeding move to sunny Queensland!

Hopefully everything will make it in one piece.

The good news is the new house will have a dedicated listening room! Will post pics in a few weeks, but my wife insists I must help unpack the kitchen and other mundane things before I get stuck into the stereo! :(

Here's hoping they travel safe and you hear even more good things when they are unpacked and you have a chance to settle into your new dedicated room!

Sad day yesterday - no more music for a week or so. My 'logans are all packed up (and so is the rest of my system) for our impeding move to sunny Queensland!

Hopefully everything will make it in one piece.

The good news is the new house will have a dedicated listening room! Will post pics in a few weeks, but my wife insists I must help unpack the kitchen and other mundane things before I get stuck into the stereo! :(

A week without music is a long time. At least you will appreciate it more when you get it all set up again.

Did you design your own listening room or is it just an extra room in your house that you will take over? Do you have any acoustic treatments? Do you have a sense for your layout yet? Very Exciting!

A week without music is a long time. At least you will appreciate it more when you get it all set up again.

Did you design your own listening room or is it just an extra room in your house that you will take over? Do you have any acoustic treatments? Do you have a sense for your layout yet? Very Exciting!

Very exciting it is! No, unfortunately I didn't design the room - we bought the house ready-built. At this stage, there are no acoustic treatments, but there may be some to come depending on how the room sounds when I get it all set up! Again, no sense for the layout yet - I'll wait 'till I get all the equipment in the room and have an initial listen before I decide on final placement / acoustic treatments. Seriously though, even if it doesn't sounds as good as my current room, I'll be stoked to have a dedicated listening room that I can use whenever I like, as loud as I like!!

She said it again last night - "You're not touching that stereo until the whole house is unpacked" - bull bloody 5hit I'm not!

Back