Led Zep - Mothership

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody else pre-order this months ago ??

I did, actually forgot about it, low and behold guess what appeared on my doorstep today ?? !!

Already have a dilema for the evening....... spin the new vinyl or watch the Phillies sweep the Mets (hopefully) !!

Already have a dilema for the evening....... spin the new vinyl or watch the Phillies sweep the Mets (hopefully) !!

For me, it would be a no-brainer: listening to music always trumps watching sport!

Music or Sport

Who's pitching for the Mets? If it's Santana, our (MN) Santana:mad:, he's had 16 scoreless innings I think. Tough one.

Good luck, go phillies.

ben

For me this would be easy, listen to mother ship while watching the game, sans sound. :D

Who's pitching for the Mets? If it's Santana, our (MN) Santana:mad:, he's had 16 scoreless innings I think. Tough one.

Good luck, go phillies.

ben

It is, but sooner or later he has to give up some runs ! Secret to beating the "Mutts" is get to their starters early (hopefully)so they have to go to their pen, which is quite bad!

I did, actually forgot about it, low and behold guess what appeared on my doorstep today ?? !!

Dave,

Got the CD - great stuff. Sounds the best LOUD! I hope you can do it justice.

Enjoy!

I did, actually forgot about it, !!

Me too. Bad part is, I moved and didn't inform musicdirect and it has been sent to my old address. It's suppose to arrive on the 29th, so I'll call MD and see if they can have UPS not deliver there.

Mets?

Looks like the phillies didn't pull through. i was hoping they would hold it.

I hope you had great, happy music on, twich54. I thought the phillies would do it. They did get to Santana, but Delgado was clutch.

yeah, I was bummed, but hey at least were still tied in the loss column ! If "J-Roll" has a sept like last year, and we need him to, it should be a great race !

At least I enjoyed one of the Led Zep records along with a little Norah Jones !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back