Jump right up and show your age!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
44 and keepin' in shape!

Just got SL3s - which I can't play because I'm having my Carver amp tuned up/retrofitted, so I got to hear them for ~2 days and have to wait 2 weeks to get my amp back!! I think I'm having withdrawals already! :eek:

Only 58 - 2 weeks ago, but really 27 for the 31st time! Speakers are Aerius and Script - both younger than I.

Definitely more young people than I expected.

I am 25 and run Summits for mains. I just started about 6 months ago and have jumped from nothing to Aerius to Ascent to Summits in that time. I enjoy the speakers. :)

48, and hoping to make the ML owners club before 50! Would love some summit x's and some McIntosh amps in my imagination, now just need to get to hear them in the flesh!

Summit Xs

Dammnit, people here ARE young! I've been a bit in the High End-o-sphere in Europe and pretty much everybody could have been my dad...

You think it's because electrostats are so much about the high frequencies that younger ears lend themselves towards more?

Never Too Old to Appreciate ML!!!

Fifty-five, and enjoying music more than ever!

Bi-amped reQuests in front, preface surrounds, cinema i center.
:music:

44 and keepin' in shape!

Just got SL3s - which I can't play because I'm having my Carver amp tuned up/retrofitted, so I got to hear them for ~2 days and have to wait 2 weeks to get my amp back!! I think I'm having withdrawals already! :eek:

Love your avatar! Plankton is one of my all-time favorite cartoon characters. Our dog's name is Sheldon. I just turned 49 but I'm still young at heart (or juvenile, as my wife would put it).

CLX in the 2-channel setup - reQuests, Sscripts, and Logos in the HT.

Cheers

Last edited:
55 - and my higher frequecies are just OK :D

ML Summit + Krell FBP200 + Paravicini E.A.R 864 + Benchmark DAC 1 USB

44 here and feeling 44, but with the accumulative experience of having lived the teenage life where my music interest was shaped but couldn’t afford the gears!

Back