It's Kinda Sad

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was handled correctly. As Rich stated, Tom has a full time job. Maybe a statement that the thread was closed or nuked would have been nice but the outcome is the same. Lets just move on.;)

Rich I applaud you. You are a true gentleman and proud to associate with you in this forum.

Jeff:cool:

Maybe I should have just closed the thread instead of nuking it....

I agree with that... much of the thread was pure entertainment eg: nothing to be taken too seriously. I think that is what many of us come here for. The parts that got personal and offensive could have been surgically removed.

Thank you, Jeff Z. I highly respect your opinion and am therefore quite humbled by your remark.

Rich I applaud you. You are a true gentleman and proud to associate with you in this forum.

Jeff:cool:

Agreed, likewise Jimna's post above shows a LOT of class too.

My take on the whole thing is that it shows how much of a family we seem to have around here, including the occasional disfunctional parts.

I had a feeling it was either going to be locked or nuked. I think the exchange between Rich and Jimna was frankly over the top and out of character for this site.

When I visit other less civilized sites and recommend MLC, I always mention this very important point of this site. I enjoy a spirited debate as well as the next guy but with some level of respect shown.

That said, I'd like to extend a thank you to both Rich and Jimna for the sincere apologies and look forward to seeing you both here for a long time.

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back