Intro

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

col1664

Reaction score
Hello to you all.

My name is Colin, i'm 53 years old and have been interested in music since early childhood (older brother with a love of the Beatles, Stones, The Who).
I became interested in HIfI around 1982 and I'm the proud owner of a pair of venerable Aerius's(?) and a recent addition Fresco.

I arrived at MartinLogan after a variety of box speakers and a pair of Apogee Stage.

The Aerius are fed a diet of prog. rock mainly, (Pink Floyd, Marillion, Camel etc.) from a Wadia 301 / Krell KSA100s.

I look forward to searching the threads for useful tidbits and suggestions of good music to try.

Many thanks for your time.

Hello to you all.

My name is Colin, i'm 53 years old and have been interested in music since early childhood (older brother with a love of the Beatles, Stones, The Who).
I became interested in HIfI around 1982 and I'm the proud owner of a pair of venerable Aerius's(?) and a recent addition Fresco.

I arrived at MartinLogan after a variety of box speakers and a pair of Apogee Stage.

The Aerius are fed a diet of prog. rock mainly, (Pink Floyd, Marillion, Camel etc.) from a Wadia 301 / Krell KSA100s.

I look forward to searching the threads for useful tidbits and suggestions of good music to try.

Many thanks for your time.

Welcome Colin. Nice to have you with us.

Here are a couple of great threads with a vast array of musical recommendations.

Enjoy the forum and if you get a chance, go ahead and post pics and a more detailed description of your system in the Member Systems thread.

Cheers, Todd

http://www.martinloganowners.com/forum/showthread.php?11821-What-Are-You-Listening-To-Right-Now

http://www.martinloganowners.com/forum/showthread.php?2914-Sunday-Morning-Music&highlight=sunday

Last edited:
The Aerius are fed a diet of prog. rock mainly, (Pink Floyd, Marillion, Camel etc.) ....
A man after my own heart!:music:

Welcome to our little piece of the interweb, Colin.

I'm more of a YES and (old) Genesis prog rocker. Welcome (from another newby).

Back