I love this forum!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockeratheart

Reaction score
I have been following this forum for a few years now, and I thoroughly enjoy it. Thanks to all of you because I have learned alot and I think people here really want others to be informed. So thanks.
:rocker:

My sentiments exactly - thanks for saying.

There are some serious listeners here whose knowledge goes well beyond just the ownership of speakers by a common manufacturer. Sharing your knowledge and experience is greatly appreciated by a novice like me.

So if i may reiterate, thanks for making this such a great place.

This place has some very knowledgeable people and if you ever have the pleasure of meeting most any of the forum members in person, you're in for a real treat. Everyone is very friendly!

Thanks to all who make this forum so great!

Erik

I echo the comments above. This is indeed a wonderful site, and I check in almost every day.

This thread served as a nice reminder that it was past time for me to make another donation to help out just a bit with keeping the site running.

Thanks, Tom, and the moderators, and the members for making this a great place to hang out. :bowdown::rocker::music:

I echo the comments above. This is indeed a wonderful site, and I check in almost every day.

This thread served as a nice reminder that it was past time for me to make another donation to help out just a bit with keeping the site running.

Thanks, Tom, and the moderators, and the members for making this a great place to hang out. :bowdown::rocker::music:

Thanks for the donation!

Latest posts

Back