I cannot believe it came but YAY!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beat_Dominator

Reaction score
I was feeling lucky the other day so I ordered one of those acrylic signs on eBay for $0.01 + shipping. The seller "beersfans" had 1 feedback at the time, and is in Hong Kong...so it was a risk. But it came today!

2pt80v9.jpg

I was feeling lucky the other day so I ordered one of those acrylic signs on eBay for $0.01 + shipping. The seller "beersfans" had 1 feedback at the time, and is in Hong Kong...so it was a risk. But it came today!

COOL! I would like to get one in blue for inclusion in a listening room or whatever some day! Good purchase! Congrats!

COOL! I would like to get one in blue for inclusion in a listening room or whatever some day! Good purchase! Congrats!

I got one in BLUE off ebay about a year ago. Same thing out of Hong Kong.
If I remember correctly it was 1 cent and $19.99 for shipping.
I have it hanging from my Theater i.
You can check my system for the pic.

I've been thinking about getting one for a while now... but just am not sure where to put it.

Congrats BD!:cheers:

Ooh wow.... sneaky! I just checked your system pic again, not like I havent examined it before, but I never saw that blue little guy! :) :eek:

I got one in BLUE off ebay about a year ago. Same thing out of Hong Kong.
If I remember correctly it was 1 cent and $19.99 for shipping.

Yea, I thought I remembered seeing one on the site somewhere... It was your system WB! Very nice!

Audiophilia nervosa says that neon injects massive quantities of noise into power lines. Don't listen with the sign on or even plugged in.

Back