How To Eat A Chicken Wing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we call it pulling the pants off and its done in one fell swoop. You grab the wing and pinch it at the end insert in mouth and pull them down with your teeth. ;)

who knew?

don't count your chickens (wings) before they hatch... I think Favre may still have a season ending injury left in him! :ROFL:

Being from Buffalo (we invented the damn things afterall) we eat the whole thing .....bones and all...Grrrrrrrrr.....Go Bills !!

i just moved to Denver 2 yrs ago but dont understand the lack of good wings here? i mean tons of great food of all types but the wing selection is seriously lacking. you know its bad if pizza hut is the leading wing joint.

Being from Buffalo (we invented the damn things afterall) we eat the whole thing .....bones and all...Grrrrrrrrr.....Go Bills !!

Being another Buffalo native I agree with Dave we are born with wing eating ability in our genes

I used to get a bottle and a wing when I was a baby:drool:

When I was in HS I worked at a wing joint and we cooked 1500-2000 pounds of wings between friday night and sunday night every week

Last edited:
I actually had a batch of "Blazing" hot wings over the weekend at a place called Buffalo Wild Wings. Of course this is before I saw the instructional "how to" video. Boy, did I make a mess.:D

I will be enjoying more batches of the aforementioned "Blazing" wings in Feb. as I watch Favre and the boys in purple hoist up the Lombardi trophy.:p Oh yeah!

who knew?

don't count your chickens (wings) before they hatch... I think Favre may still have a season ending injury left in him! :ROFL:

Hey now, don't be puttng a hex on the old man, just yet.:D

i just moved to Denver 2 yrs ago but dont understand the lack of good wings here? i mean tons of great food of all types but the wing selection is seriously lacking. you know its bad if pizza hut is the leading wing joint.

I have not lived in Denver for 10 years so I cannot say what is there and good. But a maybe lesser known source of some of the best wings I have had (other than my own of course), is Outback Steakhouse. Try them out. They make mild and hot...get the hot ones. They are not your traditional buffalo style wings. But they sure taste good. :cool:

Back