Hope to be a ML owner soon...in FL

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhpm510

Reaction score
Hi all, I am making the switch from paper cones and soft dome tweeters to electrostat in the near future. I am looking to start out with the first MLs I really ever heard-- the Aerius.

More on my journey as it happens..

Welcome,

its nice to know that there are some other ML owners just a stones throw away. I am employed in FL, btw.

Johann

Hi all, I am making the switch from paper cones and soft dome tweeters to electrostat in the near future. I am looking to start out with the first MLs I really ever heard-- the Aerius.

More on my journey as it happens..

Join the half of the club.....!

There are a lot of members from FL!

Welcome to the world of e-stat uber-knowledge. I'm a relative noob here myself, and even though I've owned panels for many years, it's amazing how much more I've learned from the various sages and oracles that reside herein. You will discover a wealth of useful knowledge, no doubt.

Cheers and good luck on your ML Journey

Thank you for your help, already!

Already learned quite a bit about the panels longevity hanging around for one night!

Hey, I used to be employed in Germany and France!

We are neighbors again.

Welcome,

its nice to know that there are some other ML owners just a stones throw away. I am employed in FL, btw.

Johann

Welcome, some of us, actually most I believe, love to combine 'cones and stats' !

Back