HI There.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefiremon

Reaction score
Hi I'm from mississippi and I want to Say Hi and thank you for all the Help I hope that I am going to recieve. I have inherited a set of Summit X's and am looking to complete a 7.1 surround set up in a new house I am building. The room is going to be 14 x 18 and I have it aranged where a love seat is going to be the focal point. I am going to by a Stage for the center channel and thought about buying 4 more for the surrounds but some people have frowned about that Idea saying Stages sound windows are too narrow. Also need an idea for a processor and amplifier or a good reciever. Please help. Thank you so much.

Welcome!

Let me start at the end.... If I were you I wouldn't think about a receiver but go right for the Pre-pro and amp routine. You will get literally hundreds of amp recommendations but there are only a few Pre-pro's that I would even bother with. Two that come to mind are the Anthem Statement D2v2 and the Anthem AVM50. These are two that I know have the sound quality to make the Summit Xs sound respectable.

Ditto on the advice you just received!!!

Back