Hi from Round Rock, TX!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sb6

Reaction score
Hi from Round Rock, TX!

I've been a proud owner of Carver equipment for many years including speakers and am selling my ALIIIs which are now replaced with my recently purchased ML SL3s taking it to the next level, IMO. Also, seems like there are quite a few Texan audiophiles who love ML - good to know. BTW - I'm a transplant originally from NY - so no "Y'alls" from me! :). I have many ML questions, but I'll search for answers in the site before bugging everyone.

Welcome to Martin Logan and to Texas. Where we like things big; big speakers, big sound, big trucks, big guns and big hair. You have to live here to get the last one.

sb6 - Welcome from right down the road in Pflugerville.
You know you gotta post your system, don't you?

Good to hear there are other close by with ML gear. I'll post my system, but I believe this is not the thread that's recommended to do so.

welcome texan! I am trying to organize a meet in the dfw area this summer..check the regional section and chime in!

sb6,

I am in Cedar Park...Parmer Lane near 1431... you can see from my system what an ML nut I am. Slowgeezer (Steve) and I get together on a regular basis to talk Porsche or ML...

Didn't realize ML was so big in my hometown. I was born and raised in Round Rock/Cedar Park area. Someone should organize a meet in the Austin area. I'll probably be the youngest one there but it would be cool.

ya I wanna go but I will be in austin that weekend!!! just my luck!

Hey Pcar928fan, you're about 5 minutes from me. I'm off Sam Bass in Behren's Ranch. I wouldn't mine talking audio if you guys are up to it.

Back