Hi Everyone...I'm Back

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrJRapp

Reaction score
I'm posting this in New Member Introductions because I haven't been here in ages...or at least it seems like ages...lol ....and there may be many of you that are new and don't recognize my name.

Soooooo Hi Again everyone!

Jerry R

PS...love the new look!

Last edited:
Where 'ya been 'Jer'........... riding that Victory scooter and chasing skirts !!!

Welcome back Jerry! I've been out for awhile myself and there are alot of new names here!

Gordon

Welcome back Jerry!

Any changes to the system?

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's been a difficult year and a half but I'm through the worst and the light at the end of the tunnel I believe is NOT a train this time!.lol

The wine shop never happened, however, there is something bigger brewing in regard to wine. We should launch Grapes of Rapture (R) in January and it's going to be an exciting concept. We have a preliminary website up that you may want to visit grapesofrapture.com and sign the guestbook. Anyone who signs up before the launch date will get free membership and be entered into a drawing for one of 100 cases of wine we will be giving away free throughout 2012.

Latest posts

Back