Hi all from Vietnam (But Indian)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rajkumar

Reaction score
My name: Rajkumar. Nationality: Indian, living (working) in: Vietnam. Recently I have purchased a mint SL3 of course used one. (just two weeks) They sound incredible, the staging, separation and detail are phenomenal. Prior to this I had as following: 1. Tannoy GRF Memory as well Tannoy ST-200 super Tweeter. 2. Jamo D590 3. Victor FB5 back loaded horn with full range driver of Lowther PM6C and let me tell all of you these sl3 are no comparison. I have no issues with them. ML-SL3 drives by Bi-Amp Denon POA-8000. 4 mono blocks and Preamp Denon PRA-6000 (Those are one of top models of Denon). When I was purchased SL3 missing spikes, I will go to upgrade SL3 spikes with install “H” type bracket underneath use 4 spikes. I will post my system pictures next week. Thanks all. :guitarman:

Welcome Rajkumar, from another satisfied SL3 owner. Looking forward to your system pictures.

You don't have to go the brackets route to install spikes as you can just buy spikes; they use a standard thread.

EDIT: I just checked the ML site. The spikes are 1/4-20, and you can buy them from ML for $25 each, or you can get them cheaper here:

http://www.oregondv.com/15spikegbctnew.htm

Last edited:
Back