Help posting a panel rebuild guide?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzman53

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have step by step rebuild guide for a ML panel but its too extensive to post in a thread. I put it in a Word File but I can't attach that to a thread.
Any ideas!

Thanks,
Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Raw .docx is not allowed (vector for malware), so please save it as a PDF (File->Export and pick PDF), then you should be able to upload it. If that gives you issues, send me the doc or PDF via DM and I'll post it for you.

Hi Charlie,

Raw .docx is not allowed (vector for malware), so please save it as a PDF (File->Export and pick PDF), then you should be able to upload it. If that gives you issues, send me the doc or PDF via DM and I'll post it for you.

I've posted as a link to my blog page and that seems to be working OK, so I'll leave it alone.

Charlie, since that page does not print well and has hard word wrap that makes it hard to read on mobiles or smaller screens, maybe a PDF would work best for printing.
You can attach it by editing a post and adding it, or simply add one more post with the doc attached.

Back