Hello, New Guy in Speaker Heaven

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robferguson

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to the site. I just purchased a pair of Prodigys for me and Motion 10s for my brother in Pitt. I am forever tweaking placement to get a wide soundstage w/o sacrificing he magnificient center image. I am looking forward to reading and meeting. I live near Bradenton Florida.

Last edited:
Welcome to the asylum!

Tell us more about your entire setup. Hopefully you'll also post your system/pics in the member systems section.

BTW, you're pretty close to Tampa, and might want to check out our local Tampa Bay Listening Society. ML Club and TBLS member George (audioseduction) is hosting our Sept 25 meeting.

Hello from Cocoa Beach.

What are you running your Prodigys with?

I'm still working on a road trip and check out the T.B.L.S. and maybe listen to Sleepysurf's awesome set-up.

Not much audiophile activity on the central east coast. Seems the hot spots are Tampa, Miami and Jacksonville.

Welcome, and as our friend (Roberto) from Costa Rica says "Happy Listening".

Satch

Great, If its evening I have plans but would love to connect to them. Ill have to load my system but am almost embarrased compared to some these awesome systems. I guess its a good start. I just upgrade from Magnapan Mg12 and am happy I found teh Prodigy. Almost went with the new 1.7s but they still seem flat compared to ML's hybrid. I am powering with Adcom GA585 and using an Onkyo 805 for preamp.

I am anxious to learn more about down loading HD into a computer, to a relatively clean but reasonable DAC to preamp.

Welcome to the club. The Prodigy's are an awesome set of speakers.

Cheers, Greg

Hi,
I am new to the site. I just purchased a pair of Prodigys for me and Motion 10s for my brother in Pitt.

Welcome Rob!

Good ears and a very generous brother:cool:. You'll get a lot out of this group - very informative bunch.

Latest posts

Back