Hello from SW Florida

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcolesrq

Reaction score
I have been a ML owner for a week now , SL3's.

Needles to say, i am very happy to have joined the club and this forum. Over the last year or two , I been listening to more vinyl and less HT.

I like the vintage equipment , Mcintosh 2105's and 2505 amps, C29 pre-amp and a Dual 1229 turntable.

In the future, I want to complete the ML theater w/ center and rear speakers. Right now I am enjoying the SL3's and 2 channel.

My previous speakers were the Studio series from Paradigm ( v2) 40's and 20's - I was happy with them , but had a chance to grab the ML locally and I did.

I wouldn't mind meeting some other MLer's from the Sarasota area and listen to their system as well get some advice on mine.

I will add my system soon

Thanks

Gary

Hi Gary,

Good to have you with us :). I once owned a pair of SL3s and enjoyed them tremendously. Sold them to a friend in Santa Clara (and took me less than a week to realize I had made a big mistake letting them go).

Anyway, enjoy the forum and good luck with your audio journey.

Cheers,

-Todd

Welcome Gary.

FYI, there are a LOT of ML owners along the Florida Suncoast. Many of us have been active in the (former)Tampa Bay Listening Society, which we've just renamed the Suncoast Audiophile Society (link in my sig), as we're expanding our geographic reach, to include Sarasota. Perhaps you'd like to join our motley crew, and hear some GREAT ML (and other) setups.

Hey!

I am from Naples originally. Good to see another SW Floridian join the fray. Welcome and good luck! You are lucky to have a really dedicated group of enthusiasts up there in Tampa.

Erik

:welcome:

Welcome Gary.

FYI, there are a LOT of ML owners along the Florida Suncoast. Many of us have been active in the (former)Tampa Bay Listening Society, which we've just renamed the Suncoast Audiophile Society (link in my sig), as we're expanding our geographic reach, to include Sarasota. Perhaps you'd like to join our motley crew, and hear some GREAT ML (and other) setups.

Can I join SAC if I relo to greater Tampa? I'm about DONE with winters up here.

Maybe we can start a division for "snowbirds"! (BTW, the acronym is "SAS").

Back