Hello from Saudi Arabia

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neubian

Reaction score
Hello everyone! ML Vista owner in Saudi Arabia. I used to own a pair of Aerius 10 years ago (in the US). Always wanted to get another ML speaker since then. When I saw the deal on Audioholics for the Cherry Vistas, I could not pass them up and had it shipped to Saudi Arabia. Still breaking in, but love them.

I really enjoy the information on this site and happy to be part of the community.

Welcome, congrats on the new Vista's ! ....keep the sand out of the stators !

Welcome Neubian - please tell us about your system as well - and photos are always nice too :) (post in the member's system section)

Welcome and enjoy thse new speakers!!!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Indeed keeping dust off the speakers is a challenge. The dust/dirt here is very fine so it gets in even though the house is "sealed". My system is not that elaborate. The speakers are powered via Altes monoblock power amps (very small individual electronics maker in Japan) through a Marantz SR 7005 HT receiver. The speakers were 1/2 off so even with the shipping it was still 2/3 the price of what it used to retail new.:D

As-Salāmu `Alaykum السلام عليكم Neubian,

I went down to the local cloth souk and bought some lengths of felt to cover up the MLs when not in use, it kept the fine grit away from the panels.

I still use them today to keep the UV off them here in New Zealand.

I don't recall an ML dealer in the Kingdom but over in Dubai there is a great shop, they import them themselves and are really great to work with. http://dubaiaudio.com/

Does your villa have both 240 and 110 volt like most of the commercial premises in Saudi?

Happy listening

Fjeff

Back