Hello From Ontario, Canada

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam3274

Reaction score
Hi Community,

I have just joined the ML family. I have always been intrigued by ML speakers. Audio forums mention them a lot and in a very positive manner. As I am not yet ready for the looks of other ML speakers I thought the Preface model will slowly introduce me to it.

I purchased my Preface speakers a few days ago after I listened to them at a dealership. I was impressed and am now a proud owner of a pair.

Love to be a part of the ML community too.

Welcome to the club from another Ontario resident. What dealer did you buy the ML's from?

Welcome from a fellow Canuck! Are you going to the SSI show in Montreal later this month?

Welcome aboard Sam! from another GTA member.. I have also purchased from American Sound.. great little spot and some amazing equipment.
Enjoy your Preface's! Post some pics when you can.

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the kind comments. Did you take time to listen to the CLX while you wre there at American Sound? I saw on their website that they have a pair. I haven't had the opportunity myself yet,

Cheers, Greg

Back