Hello from Knoxville, TN

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conradjohnsonfan

Reaction score
I have made a few posts already but have neglected to introduce myself.

My name is Andrew, and am an "anything high-fidelity" aficionado. I used to manage one of the only high end 2-channel retail stores here in Knoxville, Sound and Cinema, until we lost our building to a car wash... long story. We sold Martin Logan, among other nice things, and I fell in love.

Of all our setups, including Dali, Von Schweikert, Dynaudio, Usher, and Cabasse, I found a special spot in my audiophile heart for a pair of Vantages that arrived one day. It was nothing more than the Vantages and a SimAudio Evolution I-7 integrated, and I was floored. I found that setup more involving and satisfying than even the much more expensive Dynaudio Confidence C4's in the other room..

After a long hiatus, I have re-entered the audio world in a modest way, with a set of Martin Logan Purities, that sound way too good for their modest price.

Looking forward to lots of great conversation about audio!

Pax,

Andrew Ballew

Hello Andrew and welcome. I feel the same way about my Vantages as you do yours and could not be more happy. My wife and I were just up in your neck of the woods last week for vacation and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. If you haven't already done so, when you get a chance post your system up in the members section and show off those beautiful Martin Logans:D.

Glen

Welcome, Andrew. We'll all be glad to benefit from your experience. 'Nice to hear your story.

Back