Hello from England.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SeQuel MII... very nice, and with what are you driving them? Don't forget to post in our member's systems section.

Hi there,
Been using a few things but not with a great amount of success. I think i'll be needing some grunt for want of better words. My valve amp is lovely but not for these. My Creek amp is great but not with these. My Denon AV amp is powerfull but not so much with these. I have a friend in the pro game who lent me his DJ amp and that really brought them to life, Not too much finesse as you can imagine but it certainly had a grip on the ML's that I had not heard before.
So I think I will need something with a lot of power and in the short term I may buy a pro amp (Behringer or Numark etc) and save my pennies for something really powerful in the future.
If you folks have any advice I would be most grateful.
Kind regards,
LR.

Yup - get a Behringer A500 short term. I used one and ultimately they're a bit tiring to listen to but hey - for the money - outstanding.

No audiophile tax to pay with that - a reason for its great bang per buck!!!!:)

Back