hello everyone

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mordante

Reaction score
I'm not currently owning any ML speakers but I might be interested in a pair as an upgrade. My current system is:
CEC TL51x CD transport
Wadia 12 DAC
VPI Scout turntable
Lyra Dorian cart
Symphonic Line La Musica integrated amp
Impluse Aria SE speaker
NBS active IV speaker cable
Cardas Hexlink interconnects
NBS Dragon/Fly powercable for transport
NBS Omega III powercord for DAC

I'm not currently owning any ML speakers but I might be interested in a pair as an upgrade. My current system is:
CEC TL51x CD transport
Wadia 12 DAC
VPI Scout turntable
Lyra Dorian cart
Symphonic Line La Musica integrated amp
Impluse Aria SE speaker
NBS active IV speaker cable
Cardas Hexlink interconnects
NBS Dragon/Fly powercable for transport
NBS Omega III powercord for DAC

Welcome Mordante! You've come to the right place to learn about what many view as the best sounding transducers on the planet. A view I share without reservation. I saw your "ML Prodigy" thread, so it looks like you're off to a good start in terms of getting feedback on your questions and concerns. You are probably already aware of audiogon.com, but if not you should check it out... many fine folks over there that are serious about quality gear and there are usually more than a few ML models up for sale (in the event you decide to investigate further into ML offerings beyond the Prodigy).

Enjoy this site... I know I do :)

Enjoy it indeed, there is a wealth of information here and a lot of very knowledgeable people so read, ask and most of all enjoy :)

Welcome, hopefully the atmosphere around here will get to take the 'ML' plunge !

Back