Hello everyone

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dracule1

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a fan of the Marting Logan CLS since its introduction in the 80's but never had the right electronics (ie, expensive) to drive them. Now looks like I will be an owner of the original CLS soon. According to the fellow I plan to buy from, they actually belonged to to a member here, Wardsweb. Sorry Wardsweb, if you got multiple PMs from me - thought my account wasn't sending them. Looks to be in excellent condition at least cosmetically. The panel, although claimed to be working fine, may need replacing in the near future. After all the original CLS came out in the 80's. I called ML for a price on a new pair of panels. $1600! Only a year ago, I think they were charging half that. Oh well. But the CLS has the most transparent midrange of any speaker I have ever heard (Haven't heard the CLX, yet). Anyways, greetings everyone!

Let me know when you're in town and you will have to stop by. You can hear the Prodigy's and get all the history on those CLS.

Latest posts

Back