Halloween

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HsvToolFool

Reaction score
What were you folks this year? I was Be...um...whoops.
Nobody can say the B-word...

Attachments

• beetlejuice1.jpg
    beetlejuice1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 123
Sweeeeeet !!! it brings out the devil in you !!

I'm bummed not one trick or treater this year, I guess the neighborhood is now full of old farts !!

Mulletoids!

Business in the front.

Party in the back.

Attachments

• mulletoids%202007 (Large).jpg
    mulletoids%202007 (Large).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 111
I had what we call a "Near Miss" at the plant (well, maybe more than an Near Miss). I got to freak a lot of kids out answering the door that night - cracked me up. We went all out this year. Spider webs, creepy lighting, fog machine, skulls and bones scattered about. One of my favorite holidays. Dave, unlike your drought, we probably had 300 trick or treaters this year!

Attachments

• accident2.jpg
    accident2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 99
  • house.jpg
    house.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Nice beer Negra Modelo UMMM..........

Sweet.... me and my friends bought a few six pack cases of those Negros the other day. First time I had them was at Wayne's for the recent Chicago Meet and it was goooood!

Sweet costumes guys... me and Melissa were couple costume matching this year, but I'd rather not say what we were. :eek: (embarrassed)

Sweet.... me and my friends bought a few six pack cases of those Negros the other day. First time I had them was at Wayne's for the recent Chicago Meet and it was goooood!

Sweet costumes guys... me and Melissa were couple costume matching this year, but I'd rather not say what we were. :eek: (embarrassed)

I went to a party like that once. I got my girlfriend to wear a costume that was a big rectangular box that we painted red and I just wore normal clothes. When people asked what we were I told them she was a brick and I was a brick layer.

Come on Joey, spill the beans - and pictures are even better!

I went to a party like that once. I got my girlfriend to wear a costume that was a big rectangular box that we painted red and I just wore normal clothes. When people asked what we were I told them she was a brick and I was a brick layer.

Come on Joey, spill the beans - and pictures are even better!

We were... ahem... honey bees. I really wanted to be dressed as cowboys... and my costume was to be a cowboy on a horse. And then when I got to the party, the horse was supposed to be my friend's "mom"... but alas, we tried to go the post-halloween route of buying costumes this year and it backfired because our costumes were all sold out. We had to scramble for the party and we ended up with honey bees... an ode to the upcoming "Bee Movie" with Jerry Seinfeld.

Yes.... I know... sissy costume... ahem.... :eek: .

I won't be surprised if we get videos up on youtube... the party got crazy as always and there were videos and pics of us along with everyone else!

Latest posts

Back