Greetings from South Africa

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carl01

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm Carl from South Africa. I had a pair of Mosiacs a few years ago and hope to get a pair of Theos in the near future. The amount of knowledge on this forum is astounding!
Best regards,
Carl.

Thank you both for the welcome.
My Theos speakers should arrive at the end of this month, dark cherry, I can't wait. Dave, listening to a record as I type, analogue is definitely alive and well. I spent an hour cleaning eight records earlier this evening, a pain but so worth it.
Best regards,
Carl.

Welcome to the ML Clan Carl,

Nice to see another hi res analogue member in the fold! Some of us never left!

Let us know how the Theos break in goes, did you buy them in RSA or import them?

Fjeff

Hi All,
I'm Carl from South Africa. I had a pair of Mosiacs a few years ago and hope to get a pair of Theos in the near future. The amount of knowledge on this forum is astounding!
Best regards,
Carl.

Greetings & good luck with the Theos Pls. keep us posted on your findings:cool:

Thanks again for the welcomes! I have ordered them locally. The dealer traded in my REL T7 (just packed this up) and Chario Millenium Acadey 1's making the Theos' possible. They are due to arrive in the country on the 31st, may take a week or so to clear customs and for the dealer to get them. I have an Accuphase e-450 integrated amp that I'm hoping will be a good match with the Theos'.
Best regards,
Carl.

Hi,
My Theos speakers have been up and running for about a week now and just seem to get better and better. They sound amazing with anything from Pink Floyd to Madeleine Peyroux to Stacyey Kent. David Bowie sounds as good as I've ever heard. Wonderful, wonderful speakers.
Best regards,
Carl.

Back