greetings from ml virgin

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hifinutt

Reaction score
just moved from my beloved focal diablo to using the ml summit x in a fairly small room and sounds pretty good
using with the rather nice belles mb200 power amps, all bel canto front end and a audio research ref 5se

my thanks to a ml member for making the summits possible

just moved from my beloved focal diablo to using the ml summit x in a fairly small room and sounds pretty good
using with the rather nice belles mb200 power amps, all bel canto front end and a audio research ref 5se

my thanks to a ml member for making the summits possible

Welcome to the loony bin hifinutt :) - absolutely fantastic system you have there! Love to see pics and more detail when you can manage.

Cheers

Welcome. It does indeed sound like you've got a great system. What caused you to part with the Diablo's if you don't mind me asking? I've long thought about having a second system built around some stand mounts and the Diablo's are one of the speakers that have made me give it serious consideration.

Yes, welcome, good to see more Brits here, looks like you have your pre sorted out now then?

Welcome. It does indeed sound like you've got a great system. What caused you to part with the Diablo's if you don't mind me asking? I've long thought about having a second system built around some stand mounts and the Diablo's are one of the speakers that have made me give it serious consideration.

yes the diablo are a magnificent speaker , their sweet transparent to end is entrancing with piano and i would happily use again. their bass is awesome . just wanted the depth and scale of a floorstander again

Welcome to the Martin Logan community.

The Summit X is among the best speakers built by Martin Logan. Designed to last and last a lifetime. Happy Listening!

thanks , have very happy memories of the beach in karachi , do you have ml there , do they cope well with the humidity ?

Back