Great Martin Logan Customer Service As Usual

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominick22

Reaction score
In a world where people are quick to complain with the expectation that their whining will quickly be pacified, I wanted to give a specific kudos to a member at Martin Logan.

Melodie, although she probably does not realize it, has helped me several times with minor issues over the years. She is always very pleasant and eager to help. In a phone call with her today, she went above and beyond. I only needed to order a few miscellaneous parts, but it is clear that when speaking with her, she truly wants to contribute to making the Martin Logan experience a special one. She took her time with me and we actually engaged in a real conversation as opposed to the quick "I know your problem...I know how to solve it....Goodbye." I started to feel bad that I was taking up so much of her day.

Anyway, my hope is that the brass at ML know that there are people like me who will be faithful to the brand because of people like her.

I think it would be great if our members here replied with a quick "I agree" message if you feel similar.

Thanks Melodie,
Dominick

Absolutely! Dana has done wonders for me with some issues, immidiate answers, parts, support and no BS!

More kudos from me - I also talked to her yesterday. She convinced me to wait on something I wanted.

I don't post much, but I read the comments here all the time. I've passed this thread over to Melodie and the customer service team and it's a very nice gesture to read such positive comments. Many thanks and much appreciated from everyone at MartinLogan.

~Justin

All of you guys are great too Justin. I have really enjoyed the video's you lot have put out. I dont mind spending money when I get that sense of familiarity of who put the hard work into the brand and product so keep up the good work and I for one will continue to be a loyal customer.

Also is it just me or would any of you guys love to go out on a bar crawl with mr Vojtko and get him wasted ?

Melodie learned directly under Jim Power and has done a fantastic job of carrying on his tradition of top-notch customer service. She is truly an asset to the company. Great thread, Dominick.

+1 on world class service.

I recently purchased a pair of Vistas and noticed the indicator light did not turn off on one speaker when not listening to music. A quick call to ML and the problem was diagnosed as a bad power supply. The next day a new one was at my door and Scott G at ML walked me through the 10 minute fix. Back up and running with a mile wide smile!

Just got this from Dana at ML:

Hello Sean,

Unfortunately, Melodie no longer works at Martin Logan, so I thought I would jump in and lend a hand.

Yep, there was a post in another thread awhile back that indicated Melodie was gone. Not sure if she was let go or left on her own, but given the treatment Jim Power got I would guess it was the former. To my knowledge there is now no one working in Customer Service now with more than a few years experience. If I am wrong on that, I hope someone from ML will speak up and let us know what is happening in that department.

They gave me a great customer service about two months ago. I purchased a USED (not a demo) Descent i subwoofer from a dealer in Tucson Arizona in 2007 (which means the sub was one of the first Descent i ever built). About two months ago, one of the twitters stopped working (making noise). I contacted ML and explained the problem. I asked them to send me a new twitter and charge me for it since the sub was not under warranty. They did not send me a new twitter. What they did was to send me a brand new Descent i and I sent the old unit back to them. How can a customer service get any better than this?

Unfortunately, they leave me no choice but to upgrade my Puritys to one of their better models again :)

Last edited:
Back