Good 3/5 Channel Amp

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamonds

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for you expert advice. My son is looking for a 5 channel amp under $1000 Audiogon price for a 5.1 or 7.1 system. His L&R channel amp will be either Pass or McCormack. He can't afford to get a 3 channel or 5 channel Pass or McCormack amp so I was thinking:

Rotel RMB-1075
Parasound (some model)
or
any suggestions you may have.

Thanks for your help and expertise!

D

My son is looking for a 5 channel amp under $1000 Audiogon price for a 5.1 or 7.1 system. His L&R channel amp will be either Pass or McCormack. He can't afford to get a 3 channel or 5 channel Pass or McCormack amp so I was thinking:

Rotel RMB-1075
Parasound

How about a Rotel RMB-1095?! That is the big dog of the 5 channel Rotels, or a step down would be a 1085... I think you could probably get close to a 1095 for $1k... I have not looked though.

I do like mine. I have a 1090 for the front L/R and then the 1095 for the rest of the 7 channel system.

I like mine too. I even have a 1080 for my 2 channel MBL 101 system. Some day I would like to step that up to Pass or something along those lines, but the 1080 and 1090 are really quite nice amps with lots of power.

Latest posts

Back