Get Together drawing closer and closer...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Hey all,

The MartinLogan Club 2007 Get Together is rapidly
approaching. Not only will we be meeting each
other for the first time, but we'll be meeting with
the folks at MartinLogan and taking a tour of their
facility which will include a preview of the new CLX
full range ESL!!

Get registered ASAP!!! You won't want to miss this event!

Tom.

Looks like the strongest participation is coming from Chicago!!!
3 so far, and still waiting on the kid to register!
Joey would make 4!

I really wish I could make it from Australia. In fact, I can make it from Australia if my wife would let me!

Given the cost of getting there and back is probably in the order of 1/2 the cost of a new pair of Vistas I guess it's fair enough!

Make sure there are lots of pics and reviews!

I'm from Australia too. It's a big pond between us and I'd like nothing more than to go. So I'm hanging out for plenty of pics as well... :musicnote:

I'm from Australia too. It's a big pond between us and I'd like nothing more than to go. So I'm hanging out for plenty of pics as well... :musicnote:

I don't think that the folks at ML will allow taking pictures of unreleased hardware and have them posted on the net, but I'll enjoy for sure all the pictures you guys will take, too. Maybe even a video ?

I'm sorry to say that my wife and I will not be able to attend. For our 40th anniversary we're going on a 2-week, Northern European cruise, and we will be flying out on June 28th. As the Get-Together ends on June 25th, there's no way we would be able to handle that short of a turn-around. Hopefully this really is an annual event and we'll be able to attend next year.

Have fun, everybody!

Attendance should be *COMPULSORY* for all US-based members. Any US-based people not attending should be forced to pay for someone non-US-based to attend!!

Back