Fresco i problem, help plz

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyaa

Reaction score
Hallo guys, i have a problem with my fresco i, it has been like this since i got it, the problem is that it sometimes makes a click sound and its like the treble (atf panel) shuts off so i only get the "woofer" part of the sound, and then sometimes it comes back on, its a little hard to explain its like it distorts for a moment and after some time comes back what could be the cause of this??? Defective atf panel?? Any ideas???

When i first hooked it up to my amp i accidently shortet the speaker a small piece of the speaker wire touched both the black and red terminal while the speaker was playing, dont know if this could be the source of the problem??

I bought it in the US and took it to europe so i dont have any warrenty...

All input is appreciated.

tommy

Try it with a different amp. I don't know a lot about those speakers but it or the amp may need to be repaired.

I have tried with another AMP and processor with the same result, it is definitly the speaker.... :-(

She is at ML and helps many of us with problems. Since you are in Sweden, you will probably need to deal with the country's ML distributor. She will inform you who you should contact.

Back