Fresco i center channel placement

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renpar61

Reaction score
I have a Fresco i as center channel mounted on the wall above the TV. My TV is a JVC 61" D-ILA siiting on a stand towards the corner angled about 30 degrees into the room. The Fresco is flush to the wall therefore not angled in the same direction of the TV and probably not in the best position at this point. Due to a large opening to the next room I can't put it in the center of the room (which is also the main listening/viewing position), unless I go up high almost to the ceiling and angle it down. I'm afraid this solution would not be the best either, because the speaker would be far from the TV.
Is this the best I can do in my situation? Any other idea comes to mind?

Can you mount it to the stand below the TV that would be the best location?? Look at my system in the link below my name and you can see what my solution was. I built a box to put the TV on, mounted the box to the Salamander stand I use and then mounted the Theater speaker to the front of the box...works like a charm! Also the box is able to house the RGPC Pole Pig and the APC 750XL UPS! NICE!

This doesn't help you much, but even with angling I found my Fresco as a center didn't do well unless it was at ear height.

Back