Free Blown Away Poster

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got their official "you're not getting one" email too. I sent my request back in Dec. as well.

And now Maxell has all our emails to sell to spammers.:eek:

I got one of those "out of stock" emails as well, and I put in my order the day it was announced on this forum, which I think was 29 Dec. '08.

Oh well, I have Photoshop, and a few good JPGs of the original edition of this poster. Perhaps I should make a "parody" poster for distribution to people who didn't get the real one, so we can let any visitors to our listening rooms know how we REALLY feel about Maxell...

Any ideas as to how I could deface, er, uh, modify the original photo to accurately show how we feel, and yet still keep it tasteful enough for public display?

I have a few ideas, but they are mostly pretty tasteless... :eek:

--Richard

Received the same reply.

They also stated I should receive the poster in 10 days.This company is a liar and blows.

OK, here's a little something I came up with. If anyone wants a larger, more hi-res version, let me know, and I'll post a link to download a PDF...

Maxell_lores.jpg

Do NOT try this at home, I'm a trained professional...

Last edited:
Back