Free Blown Away Poster

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theWB

Reaction score

Attachments

• maxell.JPG
    maxell.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
sweet find - I do not have one yet! Not sure if my wife will let me hang it somewhere, so that is another story!

Good Lord man...who is King of your castle ???, LOL !

Do you not have a garage at least !!

Oh, thanks wayne for the 'update' !

I used to have that poster many, many years ago. Not sure what ever happened to it... ah the memories...

Thanks theWB, just submitted my order. :)

didn't Joey V tell us all this a few years ago?

Tom,

You may be getting older, but the memory is still working.
Joey posted about it almost 2 1/2 years ago about sending them an email to get it.
http://www.martinloganowners.com/~tdacquis/forum/showthread.php?t=2512&highlight=FREE

I was on their site today, looking to see if they still make the CD-R's I use to get of theirs, because I can't find them anywhere. And they had a special click on to get one, no need to send an email letter, just send them yor name and address, so I figure I'd pass it along.

Search is your Friend:rolleyes:

I knew there had to be a catch - too bad the little

"valid only in United States and Canada"

down the bottom.

if this is true keep it to yourself man! I would never admit to such things;)

I am halfway joking! I will find a place for it somewhere hopefully! I am king of my castle, but my wife is the queen!
I ordered one - great find! What's the catch behind this btw? Will we all get tons of junk mail for cassette tapes now?

Received the following email from Maxell today;
Thank You for you interest in the Maxell 40th Anniversary Poster Giveaway Program. As stated in the Giveaway Programs Regulations: Limit One (1) Poster Per Household. While Supplies Last. Must Be Received by March 15, 2009. Valid Only in United States and Canada.

Maxell regrets to inform you that supplies have been depleted and will not be replenished.

My request was sent to Maxell 12/29.

looks like we will be getting stiffed. I have not received mine either

YOUR COMPANY BLOWS MAXELL

I got the same email and my request was sent back in December.

Maxell regrets to inform you that supplies have been depleted and will not be replenished.

Perhaps we should email Maxell marketing to let them know that a small, but feral group of Martin Logan owners will soon be paying them a visit.:p

Back