Dogs!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dougrc

Reaction score
I thought I'd share this photo of Bear waiting for some music. DSC00779.JPG

When I finished a listening session a few days ago, here is where I found our dog......

Attachments

• rps20130307_141037_813.jpg
    rps20130307_141037_813.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 167
Both of these guys have long since passed, but they loved to lay in front of the MLs and listen to some jazz with me.

Attachments

• img058_3.jpg
    img058_3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 104
It's so hard to see them go. We just had to put our chocolate lab "Joe" down last month after 13 fantastic years of companionship. We're starting to accept him being gone, but we sure do miss him. He's going to take a while to get over.

It's so hard to see them go. We just had to put our chocolate lab "Joe" down last month after 13 fantastic years of companionship. We're starting to accept him being gone, but we sure do miss him. He's going to take a while to get over.

Sorry to hear your news Tim. Very sad.

Spirit Blumen quer.jpg

This is Spirit, my Samoyed companion. Regrettably he doesn't like daddys music. Everytime I go to my listening room in the basement and play some hard bass, he escapes outside. He likes to go hiking and very much enjoys winter and snow.

Last edited:

I remember Joe when I visited CO a few years back. He was indeed a terrific dog!

CIMG0468.jpgMine, whatever I'm listening to, usually "sits" on the couch next to me.

That sweet dog at the beginning of this thread knocked over one of the quest z's and bent 4 banana pins!!! Big oaf! I set up this new system thinking he would do no harm.

But the listening room is 800 sq. ft. with the kitchen included! It's all open space but I may have to install something to keep him out when we're not home.:(DSC00780.jpg

Last edited:
Back